Knowledge. Experience. Resources designed to advance your success.
Thanks Mike Lejuene for a great presentation of the “Recruiter Toolkit” at WAPS recent education session. Here are some key take-away’s Recruiters mentioned:
– Digging deeper with good questions
– Focusing on the problems a client is experiencing, not ‘taking a job order’
– Asking the ‘Why?’
– Ideas for daily planning and prioritizing
– Setting the rhythm of your day
– Be relevant and use the right words
– Make your recruiting calls more about them
– Listen, understand and acknowledge what a client says
Comment below if there was something you’d like to share with the group that has impacted your desk!
We hope to see you at the next WAPS event – March 25 BYOB.
5 Client Qualifiers – Ask The Expert – ROW President Mark Rowbottom
5 Client Qualifiers Written by: Mark Rowbottom, President Recruiters of Wisconsin The reluctance of hiring authorities ...
I didn’t want the job!
“I didn’t want the job!” I hear this frequently from candidates who withdraw their candidacy from an opportu ...