Knowledge. Experience. Resources designed to advance your success.
COVID-19: speculation, conjecture, and the not knowing is hard to manage – The Rowbo Show aired April 6, 2020
The Rowbo Show aired on Riverwest Radio WXRW 104.1 FM – April 6, 2020
April 6th, At 4:30 CST The Rowbo Show is airing live at www.riverwestradio.com and we will have several guests discussing unemployment, furloughs, partial pay, grants, Government subsidies, time management and the impacts the pandemic has had.
- Kent Tabor is a business owner with an engineering and manufacturing co with 100 employees. Kent will explain how his people have been handled and the “work cells” they created for safety.
- Mike Ganiere is in charge of a large HR Team of nearly 100. Mike brings the publicly held global company experience and will discuss COVID’s impact on larger firms.
- Laura Lindner is a Labor Employment Law Attorney and will be addressing our rights as employees and will answer the question – “Can I get furloughed or let go for sneezing?”.
- Greg Doersching will be discussing how to stay focused working at home and the 19 things we should be doing during this pandemic.
- Ron Philleo Is the owner of SE Wisconsin’s Top rated insurance agency. Ron will discuss business interruption insurance and his experience filing and applying for the $350 Billion of relief in grants and loans.
This is some good COVID coverage and streams live Monday 4/6/2020 at 4:30 CST on www.riverwestradio.com .
Come join us in listening to COVID – 19. Speculation, conjecture, and the not knowing is hard to manage.
Listen NOW: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/play/6Jwud-D9q2o3GNzAsgSDB6RwW9Tpf6ish3RM8qcJxEfnVCYLN1ugNeMUM7ZIvMTAC5cH9m_GOga8ViCq?continueMode=true&_x_zm_rtaid=olHfth8TQOOElKElmfPJjA.1594152422299.2748aff3d35517a1f94507cd73bc91fb&_x_zm_rhtaid=25
5 Client Qualifiers – Ask The Expert – ROW President Mark Rowbottom
5 Client Qualifiers Written by: Mark Rowbottom, President Recruiters of Wisconsin The reluctance of hiring authorities ...
I didn’t want the job!
“I didn’t want the job!” I hear this frequently from candidates who withdraw their candidacy from an opportu ...